Brick Masters at Elven Falls Art Collective until end of first week of May 2022
I love painting. So much so that I try to do it every day between playing Second Life and real-life things. My main focus in painting is watercolour [I also love paper cut art] and painting animals, flowers, flora, fauna, insects, reptiles, aquatic creatures, pretty much anything to do with nature.Georgie Iceghost
I like detail in my painting and love the way watercolour works with the page. I am constantly looking for ways to improve myself and finding new supplies that are vegan friendly. I’m painting nature after all, got to keep those animals safe.
I have a fair few disabilities and my art helps keep me focused, in routine and helps me clear my mind. Without my art I think I would not be the same person. Its got me through some very very dark times..
Thank you for taking the time to look at my art, if a viewer stops for just a moment to view and reflect on a painting I have created, then I have succeeded in my work.
Silas Merlin AKA Jean-François Le Saint, (born 1971 in Brittany, France), is a Master Pastelist (Maître Pastelliste) of the Pastel Society of France (Société des Pastellistes de France) since 2009.
My Artist Profile post about Silas Merlin
Posts about Silas on this blog.
Theda Tammas artwork at Galleria Kakku, October 1st, 2016 blog post.
Group exhibits and events
- 2021-2022 Colonia 2.0 at GBTH Project this blog
- 2017, February 26th: Galleria Kakku artists at home and elsewhere old blog
- 2017, February 7th: Creative Critters Suzume Zuki and Indigo Puddle old blog
- 2017, January 23rd: Two New Artists at Galleria Kakku old blog
- 2017, January 16th: A visit to Layachi Art Gallery old blog
- Georgie Iceghost’s Summer Art Extravaganza 2022 (video)